Our Happy Customers:
You can expect beautiful, natural results with permanent brows applied via our own Airfill Technique, Powder and Ombre, Microblading or Combo. We deliver natural looking, soft eyebrows that will look amazing! Our procedures are absolutely painless!
Your brows can be anything you wish them to be. Anything from a soft fill, hair strokes in your brow,or solid fills to emulate your pencil, half or parts of your brow, even a brand new, or even a completely full set of eyebrows. If you can think of a way to draw them, we can do them!
- Q.How long do they last? A. It depends on what technique you choose. Microblading, is more semi permanent, and placed in epidermis. As you go through skin cycle, your eyebrows will slowly fade. When done at proper skin depth, eyebrows should not last longer than a year. If you choose our Airfill SM or Combination brows, they should last you up to 2 years. They will slowly fade, but will hold the shape. Please take in consideration that there are a lot of factors that effect how long your new eyebrows will last: sun exposure, swimming in pool, skin care products, even water you wash your face with can make eyebrows fade faster. Yearly touch ups are recommended and are highly discounted for our existing customers!
- Q.Does it hurt? A. ABSOLUTELY NOT! Due to proper technique, great knowledge of skin, and use of top of the line topical anesthetics, the eyebrows procedure at Allegria Studio is a pleasant experience.
- Q.Can you correct previously done eyebrows? A.Each case is individual, and we strongly recommend a consultation. We have helped hundreds of people to restore confidence in their appearance by recreating new and awesome eyebrows.
- Q.Is it safe? A. At Allegria Studio the permanent makeup procedure is done with a single-use disposable needles, top of the line permanent makeup tattoo machine, and cosmetic pigments of the highest quality. We work on the junction of the epidermis (top layer of the skin) and dermis (Central layer of the skin). This ensures there is no trauma to the tissue and no bleeding involved. If an allergic reaction due to sensitive skin, might be an issue, we offer a skin test.
- Q.What is Microblading and how its done? A. Microblading is micro cuts into the skin (into epidermis only). It is is semi permanent and slightly more traumatic due to cuts into the skin. If the cuts are made too deep, it can potentially cause granuloma and keloid scarring, therefore the technique is very limited. When Microblading performed properly, it should never last more than a year! It also should not be painful if done correctly (if it’s too painful then the cuts are too deep).
- Q.Do I have to stop taking medications and /or vitamins? A. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE, EXCEPT YOUR MEDICAL DOCTOR CAN TELL YOU TO STOP TAKING YOUR MEDICATIONS, ESPECIALLY BLOOD THINNERS! If you were asked to stop your medications, even vitamins, you should consult your treating doctor and seek medical advice before procedure! There are should not be any problems with bleeding when technique performed correctly! At Allegria Studio, We treat everyone, with any medical conditions. We see clients who going through chemo, medically compromised, people with blood thinning, etc. We can deliver great results to anyone, because our technique is absolutely non traumatic.
- Q. What should I do before procedure? A. A day before you should reduce sodium intake, sleep well and come in a good mood!
- Q. Is your facility licensed? A. Yes we are licensed by Ohio Board of Health, and inspected by Geauga County Board of Health. Please find proofs of our accreditation on our website about us tab. We post all our Credentials to be viewed by public.
- $390.00 Microblading eyebrows, Airfill eyebrows, Powder and/or Ombre Eyebrows (first touch up included)
- $390.00 Airfill Eyebrows (first touch up included)
- $390.00 Combination microblading and shading (first touch up included)
- $130.00 Touch up of our work (no expiration)
- Always free consultations